Random Hole NUUltimate Acoustic Tile Range
Random Hole NU plaster acoustic ceiling tiles are manufactured from reinforced casting plaster and offer excellent sound absorption, controlled sound transmission and decorative finishes.
The tiles are supplied with an integrated sound absorbent batt inserted during casting and are produced in a range of varying designs. These tiles are pre–painted white.Random Hole NU Tile Features
- V - edged tile.
- Insulation is integrated. Fiberglass insulation batt inserted into tile during manufacture. 32Kg/m3, 20mm thick Glasswool
- To be used in conjuction with concealed Rondo Furring Channel No 155 system.
- Dimensionally stable, will not warp or buckle
- Not affected by humidity
- Fire resistant
- Acoustic properties
- Redecoration does not affect the properties
- Easy removal and replacement
Random Hole NU Properties
|Tile Thickness||30 mm|
|Size||600mm x 600mm|
|Open Area||16.6 %|
|Weight per tile||4.50 kg|
|Light Reflective||0.80 %|
Acoustic ceiling tiles are supplied underside of tile sealed off with a plaster skim coat as standard. Please contact us for unsealed options.
Sound Absorption Test Results
AS ISO 354–2006 “Acoustics–Measurement of sound absorption in a reverberation room”
AS ISO 11654–2002 (ISO 11654:1997) “Acoustics–Rating of sound absorption–Materials and systems”
Acoustic Test Results
|Insulation Thickness||20 mm|
CAC1 Tile only
CAC2 Added R3.5 insulation batts, 1800 each side of partition to consistently increase acoustic performance by 4dB
Rondo Suspension System
|Furring Rondo 155|