High Court of Australia, Canberra
Justice is a durable, easily installed, plaster acoustic panel installed at the High Court of Australia.
This panel is insulated with a black acoustic fabric backing or 50mm Glasswool, depending on your acoustic requirements. Both offer excellent noise reduction properties.
• High sound absorption with NRC up to 0.85
• Reduces noise reverberation
• Unique and innovative designs which can only be achieved with cast plaster
• Prevents dust entering into room space
• Reduces echo
• Able to help to distinguish between music and speech
Panel Name: Justice
Collection: New York
Thickness (mm): 13
Thickness of Insulation (mm): 2 or 50
Size(mm): 1200 x 1200
NRC: 0.55¹ 0.75²
Mass (Kg/sqm): 10.76
¹ Black Acoustic Fabric
² 50mm 32Kg/m2 Glasswool/Polyester
All tiles and panels are supplied without insulation or acoustic backing as standard.
Acoustic tests shown here are examples of what can be achieved for NRC using different insulation methods.
Mechanically fixed (screwed to Rondo Furring Channel Part No 155)